Welcome Back Grade 2!!!!!!!
We would like to welcome our second grade teacher, Mrs. Bonhomme. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
8/11-Please read the following letter from Ms. Bellone.
Dear 2nd Grade Students and Families,
Welcome to 2nd Grade!! This year students will enhance their reading, writing, and math skills. The children will prepare for the sacraments of Reconciliation and Communion. We work together to make our classroom a nurturing and supportive learning environment. The children are learning to be more independent and make the bridge from learning to read to READING TO LEARN. It’s hard work, but it’s also a lot of fun! Second Graders love to learn!
I look forward to a fun and successful year ahead. Please make sure to have the following supplies for the first day of
school. Please label all supplies with name and class.
- 8 marble notebooks ( wide ruled, marble notebooks)
- Label all notebooks with your child’s name and the subject for each notebook
- 1.- Social Studies/Science
- 2. Religion
- 3. Math
- 4. Weekend Journal
- 5. Reading Comprehension
- 6. Grammar
- 7. Spelling
- 8. Homework
- ● 2 Flat double sided folders ( horizontal openings)- label child’s name and one folder Homework and the other folder Classwork
● 1 dozen sharpened pencils & 2 erasers
● 1 soft pencil case( put pencils in case)
● 1 box 16 or 24 count crayons ( Crayola only)
● 1 pack of washable markers (Crayola only)
● 2 large glue bottle
● 2 large glue stick
● 3 packages of white computer/ copy paper
● 1 package of 9 x 12 construction paper
- 1 packages of 12″x 18″ construction paper
● 2 boxes of tissues & 1 roll of paper towel
● 1 large bottle of hand sanitizer & 1 container of Clorox/Lysol wipes
- 2 HIGHLIGHTERS
- headphones- in a zip lock bag labeled with your child’s name